Home Bail Bonds in Riverside County

Arrested in Riverside? Let Us Help!

Bordering the Greater Los Angeles area and spanning all the way to the Arizona border, Riverside County is one of the fastest-growing regions in the state of California. Various cities are within the borders of the county, including Moreno Valley, Palm Springs, Indio, and Riverside itself. The county spans across 7,208 square miles and is home to over an estimated 2.4 million people, making it the 11th most populated county in the United States.

What to do if you or a loved one are arrested in Riverside County California. Arrested in Riverside?

What to do if you or a loved one are arrested in Riverside County California. Arrested in Riverside?

Various police agencies have jurisdiction over the county of Riverside, but the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department has judication across the whole county. All law enforcement agencies in Riverside County enforce the law and local ordinances aggressively. The overall crime rate in the county is over 30% the national average, so law enforcement is kept busy.

If you are suspected of violating the law in Riverside County, police can arrest you and charge you with a crime. However, in the United State of America, an individual is innocent until proven guilty and being arrested in only the first step in a long, drawn-out legal process. Whatever led to your arrest, you can find yourself in police custody, not knowing what steps to take to fight the charges brought against you. If you find yourself arrested and charged with domestic violence, a DUI with injuries, or any other serious crime, we recommend you call Balboa Bail Bonds at (619) 760-2222 and start getting help posting your bail. We’ll help you though bail proceedings and stick with you though your court case every step of the way.

Some cities that we serve in Riverside County include:

Riverside County

The Riverside County Jail System

The county jail system is operated by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, and the jails provide both short-term and long-term detention services. Subjects who are arrested and charged with various types of crimes pending their court disposition, as well as those convicted of crimes and sentenced, are housed in these jails. The county's jail system consists of the Robert Presley Detention Center in downtown Riverside, the Southwest Detention Center in French Valley near Murrieta, the Larry Smith Correctional Facility in Banning, the Indio Jail in Indio, as well as the Blythe Jail. If you are arrested and charged with a crime in Riverside County, you will be held in one of these locations.

To secure your release from a Riverside County jail quickly, contact Balboa Bail Bonds as soon as possible. We provide flexible and affordable pricing to set up bail bonds agreements for our clients. We charge only a 10% premium, and military members and their families receive further discounts. Even if you call before your bail amount has been determined, we’ll be on call to get you out as quickly and easily as possible. We have agents located throughout Southern California who can provide you with assistance wherever you are being held. If your loved one has been arrested and you are trying to locate them within the system, we can help you find them and get them back home as soon as we can.

Courthouses in Riverside County

There is a superior courthouse located in Riverside County, and that is the Riverside County Superior Court located on 4100 Main St Riverside, CA 92501. The Riverside Superior Court Moreno Valley is located on 13800 Heacock St Ste D201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553. There are various district courts though the County that arraign criminal cases as well.

Fighting a case out of Riverside? This is the Riverside Hall of Justice or Riverside Superior Court.

Fighting a case out of Riverside? This is the Riverside Hall of Justice or Riverside Superior Court.

If an individual accused of a crime follows through with all legal proceedings and court dates, the bail money will be returned upon completion of the case. Other than the nonrefundable 10% premium that you pay to Balboa Bail Bonds, you are on the hook for nothing.

Contact Balboa Bail Bonds for Your Bail Needs

When you choose to acquire a bail bond, our veteran Riverside bail bonds agents will acquire the required documentation, including a bail bond application, an indemnity agreement, a receipt, and any other relevant forms. We’ll take care of the signing and processing of the documents to get you out of jail and back home as soon we can. All you need to do is show up to your court dates and comply with all the instructions of the court. Our customer service is what separates us from the rest, and no matter what you’re going through, we’re here to help. Call our office at (619) 760-2222 to schedule a free consultation.