Want to find out how much a bail bond will cost? With us, it’s easy. Just fill out the form below to get an instant quote.
Alternatively, give us a call. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In most cases, we don’t require collateral, making it even easier for you to secure your release from jail or the release of someone you know.
The Fastest Release In California
Being stuck in jail for weeks awaiting trial is an unpleasant experience. Not only are you incarcerated, but you are also unable to fulfill your responsibilities, such as going to work or taking care of your family.
That’s why Balboa Bail Bonds offers the fastest release in California. Our licensed bail bond agents work rapidly to do all the paperwork to bust you out of jail as quickly as possible so you can get back to your regular life. In many cases, we secure defendants’ release in less than twenty-four hours, minimizing disruption.
Why Get An Instant Bail Bond Quote?
Getting an instant bail bond quote tells you what your bail will cost immediately. How much defendants pay upfront depends on the size of the bail posted by law enforcement. However, total liability will be considerably lower when you choose a bail bond. That’s because we pay the entire bail on the defendant’s behalf for a small fee, usually 10 percent of the bail’s value.
Getting a bail bond quote is easy. All you need to do is tell us the defendant’s name, the location of the jail (either city or county), the age of the defendant, their booking number, the amount of the bail, and your personal contact information. We will then use that information to tell you how much bail will cost.
Almost everyone is eligible to receive a bail bond, particularly if it is the defendant’s first arrest or they have never skipped court before. To discuss your case in detail, just give us a call.
Here are some of the reasons why defendants get bail bonds from us:
- Rapid response: Nobody wants to be stuck in jail with family, friends, and work colleagues wondering where they are. That’s why we work to secure your release rapidly. We understand that every minute counts when defendants are trying to get on with their lives.
- Phone support available 24/7: Defendants never know when an arrest is going to happen. It could occur during regular office hours or in the middle of the night. Fortunately, we’re always here to help, whenever you need us. Call us any time to discuss your bail bond or get a quote.
- English and Spanish-speaking agents available: Not all defendants in California are English-speaking. Many would prefer to speak in Spanish. That’s why we offer bilingual English and Spanish agents so that defendants can always understand the options available to them.
- No collateral required: In most cases, defendants do not have to provide us with collateral (in the form of a fixed asset they own, such as a house or car). Instead, they enter into a purely financial arrangement with us, paying the bail bond fee in full upfront, or financing payment over several months.
- Easy payment plans: Some defendants are unable to pay the full bail bond fee upfront. Therefore, Balboa Bail Bonds offers easy payment plans. These break up bail bond payments into smaller chunks, spreading the cost over time.
- Lowest prices: We’re proud to offer the lowest bail bond prices in California. We’re significantly more affordable than you might think.
How Long Do Bail Bond Quotes Last?
Bail bond quotes usually expire within 24 hours. Therefore, if you wait more than a day to get a bail bond, you’ll need to get a second quote to get an accurate estimate of what you will pay.
Ultimately, courts set the value of the defendant’s bail. Therefore, the total cost of the bail bond will depend on whether the defendant has already been to court, has a record of parole violations, or gets a new warrant. As bail bondsmen, we don’t have any control over the total bail amount. We only control our fee, which the state of California caps at 10 percent of the bail bond’s value.
Can Defendants Get A Quote For Federal Or Immigration Bonds?
At Balboa Bail Bonds, we only offer quotes for local, California bail bonds. We do not quote for immigration or federal bail bonds.
Are Bail Bond Quotes The Same For All States?
The price of bail bonds depends on the rules of specific states. We operate in California, which caps the price of bail bonds to 10 percent of the bail’s value. We do not provide bail bond quotes for other states or counties outside of our service area.
How Do We Calculate Bail Bond Quotes?
How much you’ll pay for your bail bond varies from case to case. However, the overriding factor is the value of the bail itself. That’s the best guide to how much you will pay.
For instance, if your bail is $50,000, your bail bond fee might be $5,000 – 10 percent of the value of the bail. When we receive money from you, we pay your bail in full. Then, when you complete your court obligations, law enforcement reimburses us for the full amount.
The total amount of bail defendants must pay depends on the circumstances of their arrest. Bail and bail bonds will be more expensive if:
- The alleged crime is severe
- The likelihood that the defendant will skip court is higher
- The defendant is likely to commit additional crimes after their release
If crimes are severe enough or the risk that the defendant will re-offend is high, courts may deny bail entirely.
Get A Quote
If you’d like to find out how little a bail bond could cost you, complete the form above or give us call 24/7.
Tags: Instant Bail Bond Quote