When you need to get a loved one out of jail but don’t have the funds to post the cash bail amount, bail bonds allow you to secure their freedom for a premium that’s equivalent to just 10% (sometimes lower) of the total amount. And if you don’t have that 10% premium, bail bond loans provide the perfect solution.
Here at Balboa Bail Bonds, our friendly experts can help you with low-cost bail bonds and 0% interest payment plans to help get your loved one out of custody and back home where they can prepare their defense. Call us at (619) 457 4326 to find out more today!
Why bail bond loans?
If your loved one has been arrested in the State of California, they will normally be eligible to post bail. When they do, this enables them to leave jail and return to civilian life until the date of their trial. However, cash bail figures are often set very high (tens of thousands of dollars) to deter defendants from breaking their bail conditions as this would mean that the money is surrendered to the courts.
Unfortunately, this means that posting bail is out of reach for most defendants and their families. Bail bonds provide the opportunity to turn a $50,000 expense into a $5,000 one. However, $5,000 can still be hard to find, especially when you want to get your loved one out of jail in the fastest possible time. A bail bond loan allows you to set up a payment plan to cover the costs of the 10% premium over the months to come.
As a cosigner wanting to get your loved one out of jail, there are many reasons to use bail bond loans, including but not limited to;
- Remove the need to make a four-figure payment today,
- Keep every aspect of the bail under one roof through a single agency,
- Know that your loved one can get out of jail today,
- Avoid the stress of finding funds if the arrest happened outside of banking hours,
- You can form an agreement with the defendant to make the monthly payments.
When taking this option, the payment required today will be far lower. For example, a $1,000 bail bond loan may only require you to pay $300 today before paying the remainder with the repayment plan. In most situations, it is the fastest and most convenient solution available.
How will the bail bond loan work?
While bail bond loans are the best solution for many Californians looking to post bail on behalf of a loved one, it’s important to know what to expect from the process ahead. In truth, the repayment plan adds very little complexity to the situation. Posting bail via the bail bond loan will follow this path;
- Contact the bail bond company to inform them of the bail fee needed to release the defendant from jail,
- Make the small payment (for example $300) and agree the subsequent repayment plan for the remaining balance,
- The bonds agent will contact the courts and take responsibility for the defendant by putting up the bail fee,
- The defendant will be released from custody, often within hours of you contacting us, and return to civilian life,
- Any remaining balance will be repaid via monthly payments. Meanwhile, the defendant prepares for trial.
It is a stressful moment but a bail bond loan helps navigate it in style.
Bail bond loans at Balboa Bail Bonds
When arranging a bail bond loan, it’s imperative that you work with a reliable bonds company. Balboa Bail Bonds can provide services that cover every county jail in the State of California. Our local presence and good relationships with county judges ensure that the bail process is smoother than you ever imagined. Crucially, we deliver the best repayment plans to defendants and cosigners.
The process of organizing your bail bond loan is very straightforward. You simply need to follow these steps;
- Check out our bail bond services to discover what works for you.
- Fill in a quick five-minute survey to gain an instant bail bond quote.
- Confirm the repayment plan that works for you.
Here at Balboa Bail Bonds, you can arrange bail and a bond loan within a matter of minutes via the online form by calling our agents directly. We pride ourselves on working with defendants and their loved ones to provide the lowest prices and quickest route to freedom.
0% interest financing on bail bond payment plans in California
Getting your loved one out of jail shouldn’t cause ongoing financial problems. Thanks to our interest-free financing options, it won’t need to. Our 0% financing allows you to spread the cost of the bail premium over the course of several months without paying a single dollar extra.
So, if you need a bond loan of $2,500, your total payments will be $2,500. It is another feature that makes bail bond loans stand out as the most attractive option and ensures that you gain a solution that is affordable and fair. Other key features that you may wish to consider are;
- We are a veteran-owned bail bonds business that offers military discounts.
- Our experts can give you a decision within minutes.
- No credit is required.
- We are open 24/7 and provide the quickest release for the defendant.
Bail bond loans are available for most cases, excluding Federal or Immigration bonds.
What else you need to know about bail bond loans
When utilizing bail bond loans to get a loved one out of jail, you need to protect yourself as well as the defendant. You can still put stipulations in their bond or remove your responsibilities if you feel that they will break their bail conditions. Moreover, posting bail does not link you to the crimes themselves.
Hopefully, your loved one will be found innocent in court. Either way, your obligations will be complete once the bail bond loan has been repaid. To find out more about bail bond loans or arrange a 0% refinance agreement, get in touch with Balboa Bail Bonds now.
Tags: Bail Bond Loans